Your Best Nine 2019 in the blog

Hi, my dears,
Just a few days before the New Year 2020 beginning, I wish to show you a compilation of your Nine Favorite Crochet Projects in the blog in 2019.

Hola a todas,
A tan sólo unos días para que eche a andar el Año Nuevo 2020, deseo mostraros la recopilación de cuales han sido vuestros Nueve Proyectos a Ganchillo Favoritos en el blog durante 2019.

Best Nine 2019, Anabelia Craft Design



✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Well, this year is going over. 
Thank you all for the inspiration everyday, for all your likes, comments, shares! 
Thank you for being with me along 2019 and welcome to you all new followers 💗 
Let's crochet in the new year together again! 
Wishing you all a venturous, healthy and happy 2020! 

Bueno, este año ya se acaba. 
¡Gracias a todas por la inspiración diaria, por todos vuestros amables comentarios y sugerencias! 
Gracias por haberme acompañado durante 2019 y bienvenidos a todos las nuevas seguidoras 💗 
¡Tejamos de nuevo mucho juntas en el nuevo año!
¡Os deseo a todas un muy venturoso, saludable y feliz 2020!

Happy New Year 2020, Anabelia Craft Design


WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: 
 

Comments

  1. Your crochet work is always exquisite and professional! I also love the delicate and beautiful colours you choose. The best nine crochet projects of 2019 are indeed just lovely. I think my favourite one of all is the Stroller Baby Blanket. I love the design and that delicious aqua colour and a touch of lilac in the flowers. The best thing about blankets is that we can make them the size we desire!

    Wishing you a wonderful and creative 2020! I have such pleasure visiting your blog and seeing all the beauty here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonitos trabajos, me gustan todos.
    Tambien te deseo un Feliz 2020 y que venga cargado de cosas buenas para todos.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crochet project always leave me breathless and in awe! Such amazing work my dear!
    I wish you an exciting, joyful, adventures filled year, sprinkled with tons of love, laughter and heaps of good health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz Año, guapa. Te deseo lo mejor para el 2020 y que nos sigas enseñando tantos trabajos preciosos...

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Text is in English but not pattern. I am having my 11th grand child in Feb and would love to make this for him. Any way to get this in English?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todos tus trabajos son impecables, me encanta el chal y lo tengo en mi lista de deseos desde que se lo vi a Maricarmen, buscando diagramas y modelos también di con el tuyo así que no tengo excusa para lograrlo, solo requiero tiempo
    Besos y te deseo un gran año de crochet
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy feliz año nuevo lleno de proyectos!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts